Monday, March 3, 2014

Tiny shoes and grown up toes

For want of a nail, the kingdom was lost.

For want of tiny shoes on the threshold, the mighty will fall.

Ah, who am I kidding? No one thinks I'm mighty. Especially not me.

I won't dwell on this, nope - just an acknowledgement. An acknowledgement that was followed by another announcement... I used to think it would be us someday. Well, all there is to do is carry on. Keep on keepin' on.

Stupid little shoes.

Segues are so overrated. Hey, I'm going on vacation later this week. Maybe I can accomplish some NEW on my holiday. Maybe I can find a curvy photo, also... that's this coming week's photo theme. Sounds like a fun one, but unfortunately all my innards, particularly my brain, are frozen solid from too brutal a winter. Perhaps warmth will help me to see again.

My car accident last week, as a result of my complete inability to stop on the ice rink we call roads around here, and then standing in minus 10 temps on the side of the road, hoping other cars don't smash into us while we exchanged info, was the final straw for me...  I'm officially done with winter.


These toes are done with this nonsense, and so am I!

You can find my toes and me in Florida in a couple days.


And I'm not coming back until someone does something about this weather.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment